You have been gathering experience in test engineering in various industries. You are on a SENIOR level (meaning: You have spent many years working in and thinking about testing). You have deep knowledge of one or several of the following: Python, C#, C, Java, JUnit, Selenium, Playwright, Cypress, HQ, Jenkins, GitLab CI, GitHub Actions, Cucumber, Docker, Kustomize, Helm, Azure, AWS, and others. You can bring technical and context-driven testing as a participating consultant to our customers. You will be helping our clients to do a better job in software testing. You are curious, and you constantly continue to educate yourself.
Apply if you
- Have a solid foundation in software engineering and
- You have chosen software testing as your career path and
- You can demonstrate a career of lifelong learning and
- You speak German rather fluently, then
You get extra points and attention if you add a short letter to your application about why you would like to work with The House.
1. You need to have either:
a) Swiss Nationality
b) A passport from an EU/Schengen nation
c) A valid work permit for Switzerland (minimum permit "B")
2. Your German must be at least on level B1/B2
If you don't meet the criteria above, do not apply.